For the few who have the pleasure of owning a Brompton, now is an experience of a lifetime. This expedition is a test of skill and endurance as you traverse 300km of pristine countryside and breathtaking water bodies.
Push your limits for 6 days through our carefully curated cycling stages and rest in the comfort of 4-star accommodations.
Learn what it means to tour with pro-touring specialists and how to overcome personal challenges. Enjoy ZEN living and travel light from town to town. (Daily Laundry Provided) . Carefully researched by Brompton Experiences, preparation for this expedition begins now in Singapore!
21 - 27 OCT 2022
$5,500/pax (Double Shared Room - 2 pax)
$6,000/pax (Single Room - 1 pax)
Tour package includes the following:
7D/6N Guided Cycling Expedition
>300km of Scenic Challenging Cycling
Bike Pickup at Kansai Airport
4-Star Hotel with Daily Breakfast
- 6 Breakfast , 5 Lunch , 5 Dinner
Daily Laundry Service
Safety Support Van with Driver & Translator
- On Tour Pro Brompton Cyclist & Certified Mechanic
- Spare Brompton On Standby
- Completion Brompton Tokyo Tour Shirt
Terms and Conditions
Expedition excludes :
- Air ticket to Osaka Japan
- PCR Tests
- Visa Fees
- Transfers from Kansai International Airport
The expedition will proceed with a minimum of 10 participants registered.
- Participants are required to bring your own Brompton bicycle, but we also provide Brompton rentals if you do not have one. (Fees apply)
- Participants should be in good physical condition with the ability to ride up to 50km per day.
- Participants are required to have all 3 vaccination shots with certification (mRNA vaccines only).
- Participants are required to secure travel insurance up to $30,000 (including COVID-19 precautions).
- Participants are required to follow the planned itinerary and expedition rules for safe cycling.
Brompton Experiences reserves the right to change, amend and/or remove any terms and conditions herein without prior notice.
< Download Expedition Brochure Here! >
For further inquiries contact Eugene (Programme Director) at wa.me/6589257912