For the few who have the pleasure of owning a Brompton, now is an experience of a lifetime. This expedition is a test of skill and endurance as you traverse 300km of pristine countryside and breathtaking water bodies.
Push your limits for 6 days through our carefully curated cycling stages and rest in the comfort of 4 star accommodations.
Learn what it means to truly tour with pro-touring specialists and how to overcome personal challenges. Enjoy ZEN living by relying on the bare essentials that you bring on your Brompton from town to town.
Carefully researched by Brompton Experiences, preparation for this expedition begins now in Singapore!
7 -11 JUL 2022
21 - 28 OCT 2022
$5,500/pax (Double Shared Room - 2 pax)
$6,000/pax (Single Room - 1 pax)
Tour package includes following:
7D/6N Guided Cycling Expedition
>300km of Scenic Challenging Cycling
Bike Pickup at Kansai Airport
4-Star Hotel with Daily Breakfast
- Daily Lunch & Dinner Covered (Including Special Dinner at Moriyama on Last Night)
Daily Laundry Service
Safety Support Van with Driver & Translator
- On Tour Pro Brompton Cyclist & Certified Mechanic
- On Tour Sports Therapist
- Spare Brompton On Standby
- Completion Brompton Tokyo Tour Shirt
Kansai Airport > Osaka > Nara > Kyoto > Otsu > Takashima > Nagahama > Moriyama > Kyoto
Terms and Conditions
Expedition excludes :
- Air ticket to Osaka Japan
- Train ticket from Kansai Airport to Osaka Hotel
- Shinkansen ticket from Kyoto to Osaka
Expedition includes :
- Pre and Post-expedition bike servicing (excluding parts replacement)
x2 Pre-expedition Conditioning Training Sessions
Expedition will proceed with a minimum of 10 participants registered.
- Participants are required to bring your own Brompton bicycle, but we also provide Brompton rental upon request.
- Participants should be in good physical condition with the ability to ride up to 50km per day.
- Tour is subject to approval by Japanese authorities and open boarders without quarantine.
- Participants are required to have all 3 vaccination shots with certification (mRNA vaccines only).
- Participants are required to secure travel insurance up to $30,000 (including COVID-19 precautions).
- Participants are required to follow the planned itinerary and expedition rules for safe cycling.
- In the event of wet weather, participants can either ride with rain cover or skip the cycling and go local sightseeing.
Brompton Experiences reserves the right to change, amend and/or remove any terms and conditions herein without prior notice.
Reviews of the Expedition :
"Now this is real touring !"
"The sights are surreal !"
"Mind over body , with sushi at the end !"
For further inquiries contact Eugene (Programme Director) at wa.me/6589257912