A seasoned facilitator with more than 12 years of Human Resources experience mainly in top MNC and government agencies, with a combined 10 years in leadership positions; leading teams and coaching leaders and employees.
Human Resource Development Core Competencies Business Partnering
- Business Partnering
- Leadership Development
- Organization Design & Development
- Workforce Planning Change Management
- Learning & Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
|Good Tree Corporation Pte Ltd
November 2016 onwards
Lead the strategic and operational aspects of HR for the Company, a Fintech start-up that focuses on IT platform
development in the area of trade finance.
|Institute for Adult Learning
June 2016 onwards
Associate Adult Educator
Plan, facilitate and assess learners for the Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA Version 5),
Advanced Certificate in Career Development Facilitation (ACCDF), and HR Skills Framework programmes.
|Procter and Gamble
October 2010 to December 2015
Singapore Talent Practice Leader, Aug 2014
- Led the recruiting and learning & development strategy in Singapore for all 4 P&G organizations comprising 2,000 employees.
Singapore Employee Relations Leader, Jan 2013
- Led the facilitation process of engaging leaders and employees across functions and levels in strategy development, action plans and organization capability development. P&G Singapore was awarded the #1 Top Employer of Choice (Randstad 2015), which was testament to the best-in-class attraction and leadership development programme.
- Led the Asia Pacific HQ office relocation project for over 1,500 employees as the change management leader through strategic facilitation with the leadership, employees and project team. Received an award for outstanding contributions from the Asia Pacific President.
Business Partner, Oct 2010
- Provided counsel, advice and resolution as a consultant to the Singapore HR Business Partners
- Owner of all Singapore HR policies, facilitated data-based policy reviews and implementations with Singapore-based HR Business Partners.
- Led and facilitated capability building programmes for the HR community in handling employee relations issues.
- HR Business Partner for 3 business units: Singapore Sales Organization, Asia Development Markets and the SKII Beauty Consultants.
- Facilitated organization design and transformation with the new leadership team, achieving consecutive years of double digit growth.
- Led the full spectrum of HRD i.e. leadership development, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee engagement and recruitment.
- Promoted within first year of joining the Company, and achieved 5 awards for outstanding contributions over the course of this assignment.